2011 Strong Heroine Reading Challenge

So, I know I really shouldn't add another challenge into the mix but I just couldn't help myself.  I just love reading books with strong female heroines! 
The goal of this challenge is to read AT LEAST 12 novels that have "Strong Heroines's" between January 1. 2011 and December 31, 2011.  Books read before January 1, 2011 DO NOT count towards the challenge. 
Click the link to sign up for 2011 Strong Heroine Reading Challenge  hosted by The Book Junkie's Bookshelf ---there are also links if you need ideas for books to read! 

  1. Strange Angels - Lili St. Crow
  2. Bullet - Laurell K. Hamilton
  3. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
  4. Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins 
  5. Almost To Die For - Tate Hallaway 
  6. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE feedback! Agree or Disagree. Thank you for commenting ... leave your link and I will be sure to check out your blog and make comments too! :)

Newer Post Older Post Home
Feel Free to make comments good or bad.
Suggest a book or whatever!

Follow me if you like my site and I hope that I don't disappoint! :)

Currently Reading

Tantalize - Cynthia Leitich Smith

If you want to know more about me ...

I have a new personal blog that I recently started ... feel free to stop by and comment or follow.

Followers

Next In Line

Eternal - Cynthia Leitich Smith

    The Take a Chance Challenge

    4/10 books

    Whisper Stories in My Ear 2011 Audiobook Challenge

    4/12 books

    2011 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge

    4/10 books

    2011 Strong Heroine Reading Challenge

    6/12 books

    2011 Support Your Local Library Challenge

    14/30 books

Recent Comments